- mushroom filo pastries (from Moosewood Celebrates--they are totally divine and I'll post the recipe if anyone's curious, and carnivores never notice the tofu in the filling, which turns kind of creamy. yum.)
- cranberry sauce
- salad with greens and other things, probably brought by Pseudonymless Friend and her husband, who are the very best salad makers I know
- quinoa vegetable pilaf
- bulghar wheat rolls (unless we buy brioche rolls at the bakery)
- roasted pears
- pumpkin bread or pie
- cupcakes (if Curious Girl still wants them for dessert)
- wine (interesting suggestions in the comments to one of APL's recent bullets)
- sparkling juice
I had a little bag of Q-tips sitting on the banister in the upstairs hallway. CG brushed past them, and they fell down to the first floor. She dashed down, picked them up, and said, "Mama! The coupons! The coupons!" A confusion only made possible by the fact that she pronounces coupon with a [kju]/cyoopon. I've noticed myself alternating the two pronunciations of coupon, so I guess she's learning and I'm influenced by what's a little more prevalent here (although these maps show both pronunciations pretty well mixed).
So there you have it, a menu, some phonology, and two bullet lists in one night! We're having duper fun here on a Friday night.